The backup is by Backupguard and has backup daily. I randomly pick a day and then perform restore and look like all OK.
Create a new site with name admin.tafnc.org as an administration log site.
- Create a user [email protected] as a super user of the site;
- Deactivate ALL plugins;
- At Network Admin->Sites->Add new site;
- Enter info, according to wp-config.php setup the site would be a subdomain site, ie admin.tafnc.org
- For tafncadmin to see the admin.tafnc.org on ‘My Sites’ selection [email protected] must been one of the user at admin.tafnc.org site
- Once the site is added, it need to add cname record in dns site to make it public.
- Go to url :- https://www.cloudflare.com/a/login and login with account [email protected]
- Add cname with name admin content tafnc.org
Remove the 52Hz, I love you site from menu. Change it from site to become an event.
Install statistics plugin
Upgrade WP to 5.3 along and update Network to latest for all those sites.